Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Peter Cataldo - Zibaldone 3



Wow, you look rough!

I know. I’m made of unfinished stone. What do you expect?

Well, I’ve never seen a wall with such texture. Usually, the walls I see are flat with a solid color on them. Now the builder has decided to put a heavy rough wall here.

You learn something new everyday. You look like you have something missing. Are you incomplete?

No, the hole you see is a window.

What does that do?

It allows air to pass through me and frames a view for people on either side of me to see. It also lets light pass through to the other side.

Wow, I didn’t know walls could do that. Why don’t you think I have one?

There probably isn’t a need for you to have one. Maybe what’s important about you is the weight and texture one can feel while in your presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment