Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Zibaldone 3


If walls could talk I imagine they would try to on-up each other. I think it would go something like this…



-Oh man Will I’ve been standing here for years. I can’t bear it anymore, with all this stress and pressure on me this job is getting old.



-I don’t know what to tell you buddy, I got the easy life. I keep the rooms separated so I’m kind of important too but I can relax all day.



-That’s cool, but I’m stacked. Needless to say, ladies love it….



-So what’s your poison? Matte, eggshell or glossy?



-Depends, the light in this place makes a difference.



-Well I’m cut as stone, I rarely need a coat of that.



-Lucky for me I wear my coat on the inside. Always ready...





(not to mention they would probably have tons of secrets to tell… )


No comments:

Post a Comment